Early Childhood Education
Working with children in early childhood education is a rewarding career with a great job outlook. Childcare providers are needed locally and regionally. Gain essential skills to maintain awareness of active children in a group setting, to engage in multiple tasks and activities with children, to respond quickly and appropriately to children's changing needs and to keep children safe. This certificate meets the requirements for clock hours of formal child care education required for the Child Development Associate (CDA) credential. Additional requirements that meet the work hours required for the CDA credential can be obtained in the Early Childhood diploma program.
Paying for the Program
Out-of-State Tuition & Fees: $3,048*
Program Supplies: $59
There are many options available for tuition savings. Contact the Admissions or Financial Aid office for more information.
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
- View the Program Admission Checklist.
Nicole Brodbeck, M.Ed.
Early Childhood Education Instructor
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 1470
- Location: Calmar
Julie Griep, M.Ed.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2309
- Location: Peosta