Marketing and Digital Media
In this exciting program, you can pair your creative talents with planning and organization skills to create campaigns. You will learn how to create marketing initiatives and materials, measure return on investment through analytics and develop your planning and executing skills for digital marketing campaigns. Gain real experience through work-based learning and a state-of-the-art production lab in the only Marketing and Digital Media program in the state of Iowa. If you enjoy hands-on work, digital media and advertising, this program is a perfect fit for you.
Paying for the Program
Out-of-State Tuition & Fees: $14,213*
Estimated annual salary for Marketing and Digital Media graduates represents median annual wage from EMSI's Analyst, Career Coach and Institutional Research data.
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Social Media Marketer
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
BPA (Business Professionals of America)
Business Professionals of America is a student organization that prepares students for the business workforce through the advancement of leadership, citizenship, academic, and technological skills.
Calmar NICC BPA Advisors:
Peosta/Dubuque NICC BPA Advisors:
The Marketing Management degree currently has transfer agreements in place with the institution(s) listed below. Students are encouraged to speak with their transfer college or university to verify that their planned courses at NICC will meet necessary requirements. Learn more about transferring from NICC.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2459
- Location: Peosta
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2301
- Location: Peosta