Computer Analyst: Networking Administration and Tech Support
You will graduate from a top-tier IT program with resume-building experience in systems administration, server operating systems and networking installation processes. Develop your skills hands-on by operating and managing your own PC Clinic with other students to diagnose and repair computers and tablets to learn customer service, problem solving and repair documentation. A Spring Semester Seminar open house also provides you with an experiential learning opportunity in your second year. Work in teams to build a working network and application program. This hands-on approach teaches important soft skills in teamwork and communication to supplement the program's core courses. You will have opportunities to share your work and its purpose with IT professionals, high school students, friends, family and College employees.
Our graduates achieve a 80-90 percent employment placement rate in the IT field. If you love computers and solving problems, this program is the perfect fit for you.
Paying for the Program
Out-of-State Tuition & Fees: $17,457*
Program Supplies: $55
There are many options available for tuition savings. Contact the Admissions or Financial Aid office for more information.Financial Aid Info
Estimated annual salary for Computer Analyst: Networking Administration and Tech Support graduates represents median annual wage from EMSI's Analyst, Career Coach and Institutional Research data.
- Branch Technician
- Database & Help Desk Coordinator
- Hardware Tech Support
- IT Analyst
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
The Computer Analyst-Networking Administration program maintains formal articulation agreements with the institutions listed below. Students are encouraged to speak with their transfer college or university to verify that their planned courses at NICC will meet necessary requirements. Learn more about transferring from NICC.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 2310
- Location: Peosta