Construction Business Management
Construction Business Management prepares you for trainee positions in marketing and management in the supply of construction materials. Course work includes construction, marketing, business and general education areas. There is a steady demand for trained individuals for supervisory and management positions in lumber retail outlets, small stores where lumber products are sold or distributed, and sales and management in wholesale supply organizations. This program prepares you with hands-on experience and technical knowledge to give you confidence when you seek employment in this aspect of the construction field.
Estimated annual salary range for Construction graduates based on EMSI. Salary range represents 10th percentile - median annual wage for related occupations within a 100-mile radius from the center distance between Calmar and Peosta Campuses.
- Lumber Sales Representative
- Retail Sales
- Apply for admission.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency and/or college transcripts to the Admissions Office of the campus you plan to attend.
- Complete ACCUPLACER® reading and writing assessment and ALEKS® math assessment for course placement. Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT®, or SAT® test scores. Reading and writing scores are valid for three years, and math scores are valid for two years.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 844.642.2338, ext. 1480
- Location: Calmar